Saturday morning, we headed out to breakfast at the local greasy spoon and much to our surprise heard that the local radio station was recording live this morning. The music was original, acoustic, and folk. The artist's last name is Haggarty and he sings about local places, people, and issues from politics to playgrounds. So we wandered into the John Waldron Arts Center for a live show. Bridger LOVED the acoustics in the room. Check out the video above for a glimpse of this unique experience. It is called Saturday's Child and it takes place every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 9-12. Very cool! After the show, we visited the toy shop in search of a kite for our nephews in Texas and dropped into the dog boutique to get Bacchus a treat. He patiently waited in the car all morning as we meandered around town so we rewarded him with a frosted cookie and a new squeaky ball. (technical difficulty...video to follow)
1 comment:
congratulations on becoming a parent. My wife and I are proud parents of 17 month old twins, Leo and Lexi. Under normal circumstances I would never talk to a stranger online, in fact I found your site quite by accident. I see you are a firefighter as well as a teacher, so that means you are a radically underpaid hero! I hope you have adequete life insurance and I hope it is a term only policy... I am not soliciting you I don't even live in the same state as you. I have had a life changing experiece that is surreal and I am now on a mission to make sure every couple with kids has the proper coverage.
whatever you do make sure you purchase a 30 yr level term policy. If want more information write back and I will explain where the passion comes from. I feel if I can help just one family my efforts will not have been in vain. Again congratulations and enjoy your new family. Lou K
Post a Comment